TSLM - JVS ART PROGRAM - MODERN ART - PICASSO - COLLAGE
LANGUAGE ARTS - ART VOCABULARY
We're going to practice: vocabulary - ART
- Watch the video to learn about: PICASSO AND SHAPES
- Identify the meaning of the words in the video
- In your notebook write the words and their meaning. (english and spanish)
- Make a sentence or a drawing of these words
- Write the words 3 times with it’s meaning in english and illustrate them.
- In the same notebook you are working on, write 2 short questions with their short answer each.
1. Investigate about: Modern Art
2. .Investigate and remember the technique: collage (mix media)
What is Modern Art?
Who was Pablo Picasso?
Where was he born? (Localize his place of birth in your map)
3. Make a drawing of your own version of one of Picasso’s work of art
4. Write down in your art notebook the vocabulary words using “a or an”
“a or an” kind
“a or an” inspiration
“a or an” rectangle
“a or an” triangle
“a or an” heart
5. Make a design in Canva where you let your classmates know the meaning of your word and an example of it.
6. Finally, let's put the technique into practice:
Use materials that you have at home, they can be seeds, colored leaves, tree leaves, where with mother's support you make a work of art.